Nepal Lhomi Society (NELHOS) is a non-governmental organization founded by Lhomi people in Nepal since 2006. The vision of NELHOS is to transform the Lhomi and indigenous ethnic communities for the people to live healthy, civilized empowered and self-sufficient life in peaceful and harmonious relationship. The project contributes to inclusive and equitable quality education for the children in Lhomi ethno-linguistic minority communities through Mother Tongue Based Basic Education Program (MTB-BEP) that they are able to learn in a language they understand.
Post: Field Coordinator(jr)
Required no: 1
- Bachelor degree passed in Education or any discipline subject and related work experiences
- Preferred B.Ed. passed having excellent English speaking, writing skills
- Computer skills in MS office word, Excel
- Lhomi as Mother Tongue speaker with 3 years related work experienced.
Working area: Head office and frequent field visit in the project areas as per needResponsible to: Director (Project Manager)
Responsible for: Coordinating and Networking in the field area and with the stakeholders
- Field Coordinator is responsible for implementing project in the villages & Coordination at Rural Municipality level
- Participates in advocacy, arrange awareness raising events, arrange teacher training and mentoring, class monitoring and supervision and reporting.
- Project implementation and supporting of management at Rural Municipality and district.
- Actively participate in advocacy, awareness raising and arrange such activities at municipality and district level.
- Conduct teacher training and mentor the teachers in teaching methodology, using materials, Mother Tongue Based education, children learning and class management.
- Coordination and building the foster relationship with key stakeholders (Municipality bodies, Teachers, SMC, TPA, Parent) and community.
- Participate in Equipping teachers, SMC and RM education team
- Monitoring and supervision of MTB-education activities in schools, teachers, students
- Report writing of progress narrative and financial
- Communication and logistics support (e.g., Training, conference, meeting, transportation etc.)
- maintain smooth administration of organization (e.g., staff leave, attendance, daily work etc.)
Salary: Salary and other facilities will be provided as per the NELHOS’s rules and regulation.
All interested individuals who meet the above mentioned qualifications are encouraged to apply for the position. Complete CV with academic documents, work experience certificates and references can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. However all the copy of entire documents, CV and citizenship certificate along with a passport size photo must be submitted at the center office before 15th of Nov 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview and other process of selection. NELHOS retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason.